Terms of Service
Ipixls.net is a free image hosting for everyone. Intended to be used for showing your pictures we do not allow users to upload photos from other sites (carrying copyright strings of such).
We cannot be held responsible for any data loss. We cannot be held responsible for what user post on site, but we do take care to keep host as clean as possible. By uploading and viewing photos you are bound to this and rules below.
- Copyrighted images if you don't own them. We will remove such Images on reports of copyright holders.
- Do not spam by uploading same images for multiple times. Your IP will be banned for a random period of time for that.
- No porn or nude images.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CHILD PORN (erected pen itself is already porn, keep that in mind) and no child abusive pics (urinating, spanking, bound pics and alike). Your IP will be banned permanently.
- Don't impersonate someone else.
- Any images that might be considered as illegal. We will remove them without any notice.
You retain all your rights to any Content you submit, upload or display on or while using Ipixls.net. This means that you own all the Content you upload and are responsible for it.
- Any image you upload will not show up in public search results on the Site and only Users you have given access will be able view the Content either in your album or in search results.
- Although we have created measures to protect your privacy, please be aware that just because something is marked "private," does not mean that only the people you invite will see it. Users may still be able to find the direct URL for a photo through other search mechanisms, and then share or link to it outside the Site.
- Please remember, if you share Content from the Site or provide someone with a direct link to Content, others may be able to see it.
- By uploading any image, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to copy, distribute, stream, post publicly display (e.g. post it elsewhere), reproduce and create derivative works from it (meaning things based on it), anywhere, whether in print or any kind of electronic version that exists now or is later developed, for any purpose, including a commercial purpose.
- By uploading any image, you are also giving other individuals visiting Ipixls.net the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and create derivative works from it via the Site, third party websites or applications (for example, via services allowing Members to order prints of Content or t-shirts and similar items containing Content, and via social media websites), provided such use is not for a commercial purpose.
- By uploading any image, you are confirming that the Content is yours—no one else's—and that the uploading and use of your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or human rights of somebody else. If we learn that you are infringing others' rights or are using Content that is not yours, Ipixls.net has the right to remove this Content and you agree that you are responsible for any costs associated with the infringement.
- Ipixls.net may manipulate your Content to offer the Ipixls.net Services (including transcoding and/or reformatting Content) to allow its use throughout the Ipixls.net Services.
- Ipixls.net has the right to place advertising, promotions, notifications or identifiers and watermarks on our website, and how and what are up to us.
- In order to continue to improve the Site and Ipixls.net Services, we may use software and other things on the Site that we own or that have been licensed to us ("Ipixls.net Software"). Ipixls.net has also created the look, feel and architecture of the Site and has posted certain images ("Ipixls.net Content"). Together the Ipixls.net Content and Ipixls.net Software are the "Ipixls.net Materials.". Ipixls.net Materials are ours and remain ours. Except in viewing the Site, you agree that you will not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce or create derivative works from the Ipixls.net Software. If you follow these Terms, you are entitled to use and display the Ipixls.net Content the same way you would use other Public Content on the Site.
BY UPLOADING ANY IMAGE YOU AGREE WITH OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.